Setting up a competition?
If you need competition permits or somone to manage a competition you have come to the right place.
Here's how we can help:
- We can help you design a competition that will work;
- We will draft competition terms and conditions;
- We will apply for and obtain the competition permits you require;
- We can help you promote your competition;
- We can conduct an electronic draw on your behalf.
- We will notify your winners and arrange for the prize to be delivered.
Running a competition or trade promotion can be an effective way of generating interest in your brand, increasing sales and generating a potential customer database.
Do you need a competition permit?
Any competition that involves a draw, or has an element of chance involved in determining winners, will require a competition permit from at least NSW and the ACT, if conducted in those states. If you are giving away a total of more than $5,000 you may also need a permit from SA and VIC.
Whether you run a skill-based competition or a chance-based competition you need to ensure that the competition you run is compliant with the latest competitions regulations. This is where Permitz Group come in. We offer an online competition permit service.
Examples of our work